About Me

My photo
正值少女时期,爱幻想,不太喜欢自己容易心软及三心二意的性格,相信自己有满准的第六感,喜欢星座预测n心理测验~吹着韩风~感受韩流~哈韩ing~

Friday 27 May 2011

AFS Interview

2day i felt quite nervous about the AFS interview which was held at Jabatan Pelajaran...
There were 19 students wait for the interview,and there were 6 interviewers,
although i was the no.15 for the interview,but some people absent...


Although i have do the preparation for the interview like surf the internet,learn more about the culture,
but i still panic as this was the first time attend the interview Individual!
before my turn ,i chit-chat with my friends,some of the stress was reduced,
we also asked senior for some tips~


minute by minute,some of my friends had been interviewed,
Lastly,its my turn already,
 Take a deep breathe and went to interview(but i still felt little panic~)
Below was my dialog between interviewers:


me
interviewers


(smile at them~and gave my result,sijil to them)


Erm,good morning!
Good morning!(bt one of the interviewer said:"is good afternoon now.".Ha,really,the clock past twelve already)


0ops,sorry,good afternoon.
Pls introduce urself.


My name is TZY,and i m 15 years old study in form 3
O,u from SMKD~why do you want apply for Jenesys Scorlarship?


(Start to panic)Erm,I hope that i can learn more culture from different country~
(nodded)Beside that,do u habe another reason?i mean like bcause u love the Japan movie that u watch~


(nodded)Ya, i like some of their movie,but the most i like is their comic~
O?what comic that you like?


Detctive Conan(shy lei!)
Haha!my children also like to watch!/Anak saya juga gila-gila kejar tu Detective Conan(many comment)


How long u separate with your family?
Erm,about one week~


How?U go where?
Go to camp represent the school and stay with relative~


Hehe,camp tu wajib dan tinggal with saudara-mara saja,programme kami ialah pergi ke luar negara punya~bukan kata nak balik,balik tau?
But i can suitable myself dgn cepat


Alright,why must we choose you to represent Malaysia to there?
Saya rasa saya boleh membawa budaya negara kami utk berkongsi di sana dgn mereka.


Ok,thanks for your interview today~
Thanks you.


Hu,luckily they din shoot me and ask me some weird questions~Finally,RELAX!

1 comment:

  1. hi :) Can i know how is your result? i mean do u pass this interview? thank you :)

    ReplyDelete